Joseph.Alessander is an emerging designer and maker predominately using precious metals, stones and traditional processes, transporting both into contemporary fine jewellery and silverware.
Inspiration is developed from a wide variety of sources such as travel, fashion, history, art, music and wildlife. Always drawing to record and document my findings before later creating into refined jewellery or silverware. Establishing an easily recognizable style and image.
Joseph. Alessander centers its ethos on applying incredible attention to detail starting from unique and personal designs through to the final hand crafted item.
- The Goldsmiths Company, Precious metal bursary award – Jan 2014
- The Goldsmiths Company, College Bullion Grant– Dec 2014
- West Dean, Engraving short course, Wayne Parrott, - April 2013
- Duchamp London, cufflink and tie slide design competition, winner- Feb 2013
- McGill university mace design competition, Winner – Jan 2013
- Kirk inches award for excellence in his studies- Aug 2012